Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

How would your life be different if you know you only have a year to live?





There are only a year, 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes and 31536000 seconds to spent my life before dying. " I have a year to live?". A year sound like a long time, isn't? But my life would be totally different from my normal life. And I don't know how to spend my days anymore. What can I do now? Crying? just act like normal? or just kill myself so that i'm not be in pain anymore There a lot things keep playing in mind and I have plenty things to do before I die. 



Things will be different if I have only a year to live as I cannot do the things that I want to do because I don't have so much time left. I could not get married and of course I could not have any child. The saddest thing is I'm not being able to buy a new house to my parents with my salaries. I feel like I'm so pathetic because I could not do anything.

If I had only a year to live, I would throw caution to the wind and live without worry and fear. I would speak my mind all the time, I would let everyone know exactly how I feel, what I think makes sense, what I think is stupid and cowardly, hypocritical and self-defeating, I would not be intimidated into silence.

But, before I die, I would make the things that I want to do become reality. I really don't want people around be be sympathy for what happened to me. So, I will use the time left wisely.

Okay! Now I get it. I need to accept the truth because I can't run away from it.This is the TRUTH. Before I die, I want to have some happiness and joyful memories with my loved ones .

"Whether I end up on the other side of eternity in a month, in a year or in a few decades, I plan to have fun in this four dimensional world and when I do go, wherever I end up I hope to remember this life lesson."


The most important things is I would love.




It has always been my goal in life. 
I wouldn't be scared to call my friend, family, for telling them how much I love them, how much I'm glad they belong to my life. I would laugh, every minute that I have left. I would tell all the things that i'm actually afraid to tell because of the fear to seems weird.

I would call my best friend who hates me today, to tell her how much I miss her, how much I love her, and how much I regret what happened to us. That I would like her to come back in my life, because my last moments would be much better with her.

I would wake up Mum and Dad on an early morning on Friday, like when I was a little girl, by jumping on the bed with my sister and brother, to finally have a breakfast in family, thing we never took time to do again. Just to make the most of them. Have a last moment of innocence. 


" The love of a FAMILY is life's greatest blessing"

I would hug them as strong as possible to impregnate their smell on my skin. And do not regret anything. 

I would say every single thoughts that cross my mind and sit with my family so I could tell them how much they matter to me. 
I would enjoy these 365 days  like if every minutes were a gift and take pleasure in the simplest things. 

I'd spend my few days in actually realizing my past mistakes and will ask  for the forgiveness for those who I hope can forgive. Forgive those I need to forgive.

I would arrange to visit all my wonderful friends for the tour, making sure to advise them of how much they have meant to me over the years, to reflect on out times together, and advice them of my hopes and dreams for all that matters to them.


" A faithful FRIEND is the medicine of life" 

I would see every sunrise and every sunset. For the beauty of the moment.
Wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning, to see the sunrise over the mountains with a cup of tea and sandwich, wrapped up in a old sweater of my Dad. And my favorite book on my knees.

I would wake up every morning enjoying the sun on my skin and the air in my lungs. 
I would take deep inspiring long walks in the oldest forest that I can find. I would laugh to every joke and smile at every stranger. 

I would take the time that I never took to discover me. To listen to me, what I love, what I hate, what I feel about being.

I would do all the crazy things I would normally be too scared of doing because of the consequences, like getting married.


I would give all of my money to charities, whatever is left at least.

I would share, my pain, my sadness and my joy of living. 
Be selfish enough to give everything that I have for the last time, to receive a thousand times more. 

I would read, learn, see, listen, teach, love, feel everything, just for the euphoria that Life offers to us. 

So, i will live my life as it's my last day! I will appreciate every moment that happened to me.



Life is like camera,
Focus on what's important,
Capture the good times,
Develop from the negatives, 
And if things don't work out,
Take another shot.


     

20 comments:

  1. Really nice entry. I'm speachless with all those beautiful words you used. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just live your life. Like one would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sad thing in our life is when we know such as this thing... i can't imagine it..however, how much the predictions are given to us know that He is the best planner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm agree with umi opinoin, but the saddest thing is when we didn't know how long we are going to life and we didn't spend the previous time with our beloved one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how many days, months or years left for you to live in this world, just live your life and be what you want to be. Enjoy your time with the precious ones..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is so short that we shouldn't waste it. Do what you want to do. We never know if we still have tomorrow. Live out your life. Be happy. Make others happy too. They will always remember us when we are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even if you know you only have a year to live, just acted like you used to. Don't think too much instead, enjoy your life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just enjoy your life and do what you want without think about others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I'm at your place, I will eat a lot!!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice entry lekha :) they are also good ideas for me to use them later on if i know that i have only a year to live :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice entry lekha :) they are also good ideas for me to use them later on if i know that i have only a year to live :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life is like a roller coaster ride and there were hiccups along the way but none of it hinder us from moving forward. Cherish every moment while we still can. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't imagine how sad I am if I'm in your possession..counting days before you left your family..creating a sweet moment with them for the last time..ouhh...it couldn't be..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't imagine how sad I am if I'm in your possession..counting days before you left your family..creating a sweet moment with them for the last time..ouhh...it couldn't be..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so touched. I can't imagine if i'm at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I couldn't help but starting to cry... Seriously, I don't even dare to imagine if this ever happen to me. So sad but gotta be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I was the person, I will go to TV station and ask them to play my seeking for apologize video so I can leave in peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't be sad. Cherish all the moments that you have and just do what you like to do. Don't listen to what other peoples might say to you

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am wondering, am I one of your love? But Lekha you must bear in your mind if and only if someone said to you that you only have a year to live, pretty please don't believe it. Death is not in our hand, but in The Mighty one.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik