Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Challenges In Acquiring English Languange




English language is one of the most spoken language around the world. English might be a popular language to learn, but this doesn’t mean it is a simple language to be master. Okay, let’s me ask you a very long question:

"What’s the biggest thing you’re struggling with right now when it comes to learning English?"

I guess many of you have difficulties when it comes to English language, isn’t? Even 12 years of school study do not make us mastery over English. I think that’s normal and I’m sure many of us have this kind of feeling. 

So, I like to list down some problem that I need to face in acquiring English language. 
Here we go!


10 challenges that I face in acquiring English

1.Sometimes, I have lack of motivation to do well in acquiring English.     Maybe, the reasons for a lack the motivation is that I have no ideas     of what I want to do or can’t see benefit from learning English. 


2.I get so embarrassed when trying to speak English. I definitely           remember situations when I’ve made a mistake when speaking or             attempting to speak, and that has made me feel insecure,                 embarrassed     and ashamed of my level of spoken English. 

3.English is boring language because there is no fun when learning it. I   always learn the same topic; grammar, writing, speaking, listening and   reading and repeat it every time.




4.Negative feedback from people around me is worse when I’m trying to      speak in English with them. They always want to tease back and laugh      at me. It make me want to give up in English language.

5.English grammar is complex and has some really strict rules. It hard     to follow the rules as I have tendency to be careless. I’m also use it   wrongly.

6.Vocabulary is often a challenge to me, particularly when it comes to     verb variation and understanding which tense I should be used in         various situations

7.It hard to me to watch English movies without subtitle because I can’t   fully understand them. They talk to fast and use different slang so I     can’t capture what they’re trying to say.

8.I’m often do not use English language in my daily communication with     my friends and family because I find it hard and awkward to do so. 

9.I dislike reading English novels as I take a long time to finish it.     When I don’t know the word, I need to stop my reading and open the       dictionary to find the meaning in order to understand the story.

10.I am bad at pronounce the new words because one letter does not          correspond to only one sound. As a result, it’s challenging to learn      the pronunciation of a word simply from its spelling.



So, I need to face all the challenges and try to solve it in order to master in English. Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build our strength and character. All the best and fighting! 




      DON'T 
         BE AFRAID
           TO FAIL,

          BE AFRAID 
            NOT TO TRY !








Lots of love
Lekha



18 comments:

  1. Learning English is quite fun, lekha. Trust me. You don't have to rely only on books which are full of words and phrases instead you may learn English while watching movies - which at the same time you may stares at the actors as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. English is a beautiful language. You won't regret that you learn english. Best of lucks, Lekha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ignore what the people do towards you, they got nothing when they laugh at you, don't stop trying and make a surprise for them in the future..All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learning English is fun..don't give up lekha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ignore what the people do towards you, they got nothing when they laugh at you, don't stop trying and make a surprise for them in the future..All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learning English will be fun if you know the ways. Try to experiment with different ways when learning English. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always surround yourself with positive people.Just go through and let them be. One day, they will realise that English is basic language to communicate with other people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. never be influence by the negative feedback of the others.. what the most important thing is, you tried.

    ReplyDelete
  9. if we don't try, we don't know.. let's spread our life with the positive thing and make changes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You only have two choice when people tease you.. First, fell embarrasses when they are laughing at you and stop practice English. Second, make it as a motivation for you and you will success. It's up toy you to choose your best choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It doesn't matter what people think about you when you speak in English, just be yourself and ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can understand your feeling sis. We try to speak English but the tell us to stop. They make us want to give up. How hard we tried they didn't know. But, I have friends that support me too. That make me feel stronger everyday. Go Zulaikha .... You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, people only throw rocks at the things that shine. Don't give up now, i know you can do it better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do not give up lekha i know you can do it ! fighting lekha :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kipidap dongibap lekha. All the best dear!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never give up, Lekha. Looking at you, I know that you can overcome all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you have the will to improve your English, you will be just fine. Try to overcome the problem one by one and one day you will realise how great your English had improved.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik